Login (User Login; top right of page) with your web user or complete this form to download.
Multi-Touch with zenon
The worldwide first HMI/SCADA system for Multi-Touch applications
Thank you for your request. In a few moments you will receive an email containing your download link.
Advantages of Multi-Touch in HMI applications at control stations / operator panels
- Maximum operating safety
- Increased usability
- Reduced training time due to more intuitive handling and much more!
Examples where Multi-Touch gestures can be used:
- Swipe in order to switch between different plant screens;
- Zoom to plant screens using two fingers;
- Drag and drop individual screen elements e.g. to create a personalized screen on the HMI, using various elements;
- Specified function gestures, e.g. confirmation of an alarm drawn by a finger tick
- Two hand operation on the touch screen (operator panel) e.g. for safety;
- Native Multi-Touch gestures such as zooming and scrolling in zenon screens (e.g. Extended Trend);
- ... and in many more applications.
- Use Multi-Touch gestures with zenon projects
- HMI applications at the operator panel with Multi-Touch
- Increase operating safety
- Optimum usability
- Intuitive handling and less training time for operators
zenon with Multi-Touch
- Multi-Touch possible from zenon 6.51
- further Multi-Touch integration in zenon 7
- supported Multi-Touch gestures: tap, double tap, press, drag, swipe, flick, two finger drag, spread / pinch, adjust, zoom, pan - more gestures can easily be implemented via the zenon API
Graphical possibilities in zenon
zenon offers a variety of possibilities to create high quality process screens without much effort. This way, you can produce appealing HMI SCADA interfaces offering optimal usability, in a short time. The graphical possibilities of zenon are the perfect basis to create Multi-Touch capable projects. Process images can be scaled to any size thanks to vector orientation. The fully developed graphic tools and the use of re-useable and adaptable symbols allow for speedy work.