Login (User Login; top right of page) with your web user or complete this form to download.
with the zenon HMI/SCADA system
Mobility is a central topic in the automotive world. Both in terms of the vehicles themselves and in terms of their manufacture.
For the automotive manufacturing to run efficiently, mobility within production must be as efficient as possible.
The way to optimal routes with zenon
But how can this be achieved? The transport routes between the production stages are very complex and must be adaptable at all times. The key is zenon, a modern HMI/SCADA system.
- Unique networking technology enables streamlined and very powerful infrastructures
- Well-thought out redundancy for optimum reliability and maximum equipment availability
- Over 300 native communication protocols for the best PLC connections
- Openness with other systems such as MES or ERP
- Efficient and flexible project configuration with the zenon Editor
- Contribute to good overall equipment effectiveness (OEE) with the conveyor system
But how does that all work? In our current white paper on best practice for conveyor systems, we show you how. You can also find out how rapidly and easily powerful zenon projects can be created – without extensive training or laborious programming.