zenon Basic Online Training (English) - (TR-ON-BA)
The zenon Basic Training course will give you an overview of the essential parts of zenon and its development environment.
- zenon: no prior knowledge required
- Windows: basic knowledge is mandatory
- Automation: basic knowledge is beneficial
The zenon Basic Training course provides you with basic knowledge of zenon. You will follow a step by step process to learn how to use the zenon Editor and how you use it to build a project. After just a short amount of time, you will be able to start your project in the zenon Runtime. We will introduce you to a range of engineering options in zenon. You will gain in-depth knowledge of zenon and the different ways to apply various modules.
Structure of the online training course:
The zenon Basic Online Training consists of 12 chapters. Each chapter starts with a video that explains the goals for the tutorial and individual learning units. Each learning unit consists of a video, an associated information text, and a quiz. The quiz offers verification of the individual learning curve.
The training course follows a set sequence. This means that you must complete one unit before you can move on to the next. All future learning units are locked until the preceding unit has been completed.
When you book an online training course, it applies for one user only and is available online for 3 months.
- Chapter 1: Welcoming part & Licensing
- Chapter 2: Basics and Visualization
- Chapter 3: Variables and functions
- Chapter 4: zenon screen elements
- Chapter 5: Advanced project engineering
- Chapter 6: Customize zenon project
- Chapter 7: Event Handling
- Chapter 8: Alarm Handling
- Chapter 9: User Administration
- Chapter 10: Recipes
- Chapter 11: Network
- Chapter 12: Hierarchical project design
zenon Certification Tests