zenon Analyzer Training - 2 days (TR-AN)
07/03/2019 - 07/04/2019
09:00 - 17:00
Ing. Punzenberger COPA-DATA GmbH
zenon Analyzer Standard Training - 2 days (TR-AN)
Ludwigsplatz 1 (Eingang über Bahnhofstraße 2)
The zenon Analyzer Training course will provide you with an overview of the basic operations in the zenon Analyzer. Working in a small group, you will learn how the zenon Analyzer works with the zenon Supervisor. You will gain an overview of the report generation function and the various types of report.
All training courses are designed to be interactive and guided by a moderator. You will have enough time during the course to apply the theory you have learned in practice. Training courses take place in our training rooms. Alternatively, upon request, one of our trainers can hold a training course at your office.
- zenon: basic knowledge is beneficial
- zenon Analyzer: no prior knowledge required
- Windows: basic knowledge is mandatory
- Automation: basic knowledge is beneficial
The zenon Analyzer Training course provides you with basic knowledge of the zenon Analyzer. Following a step by step guide, you will learn how to use the various components and gain an overview of the various types of reports. After just a short amount of time, you will be able to create your own report.
The training course does not require participants to have an in-depth knowledge of the zenon Supervisor. We will explain the functions needed in the zenon Editor and the zenon Runtime for each report. You will gain in-depth knowledge of the zenon Analyzer and the different ways to apply various reports.
- Overview of the alarm functions in zenon and their meaning in the zenon Analyzer
- Extension of a demo project
- Configuration of an alarm report and archive report
- Explanation of the zenon Analyzer database and how to prepare data for this purpose
- Presentation of the zenon Analyzer Management Studio
- Case study where participants can apply theory in practice
- Presentation of report adjustments/customization of the report design
- Overview of advanced zenon Analyzer features
- Final practical exercise, including outlook for advanced zenon Analyzer training courses