zenon Logic Training - 2 days (TR-LOGIC)
11/06/2019 - 11/07/2019
09:00 - 17:00
Ing. Punzenberger COPA-DATA Srl
zenon Logic Standard Training - 2 days (TR-LOGIC)
Via Pillhof 107
The zenon Logic Training course will provide you with an overview of the basic operations of zenon Logic. Working in a small group, you will get to know the functions and properties in zenon Logic and find out how they work with the zenon Supervisor.
All training courses are designed to be interactive and guided by a moderator. You will have enough time during the course to apply the theory you have learned in practice. Training courses take place in our training rooms. Alternatively, upon request, one of our trainers can hold a training course at your office.
- zenon Logic: no prior knowledge required
- zenon Editor and Runtime: basic knowledge is required
- Windows: basic knowledge is mandatory
- Automation: basic knowledge is beneficial
The zenon Logic Training course provides you with basic knowledge of zenon Logic. Following a step by step process, you will learn how to use the zenon Logic workbench – that’s zenon Logic's development environment – and find out how it communicates with a PLC or the zenon Runtime. After a short amount of time, you will be able to build your own zenon Logic project and test it in the zenon Logic Runtime. You will gain an in-depth knowledge of zenon Logic, its possible applications, and the foundations of programming languages according to IEC 61131-3.
- Overview of zenon Logic
- Explanation of zenon Workbench
- Communication between zenon Logic, PLC, and zenon Runtime
- Areas of application for zenon Logic
- Exercises in programming languages according to IEC 61131-3
- Debugging and simulation