zenon Pharma Edition Online Training (English) - (TR-ON-PHARMA)
The zenon Pharma Edition Training course will provide you with an overview of the basic operations of the zenon Pharma Edition. You will learn about the similarities and differences between the Pharma and Supervisor Editions.
- zenon Pharma Edition: no prior knowledge required
- zenon Editor and Runtime: basic knowledge is required
- Windows: basic knowledge is mandatory
- Automation: basic knowledge is beneficial
The zenon Pharma Edition Training course will teach you about the special functions of the zenon Pharma Edition. Following a step by step process, you will learn about how to use these additional options so that you can set up your project for a pharmaceutical environment. We will show you how the Historian and a special reporting tool in the zenon Pharma Edition can help you to successfully implement your projects in accordance with all the regulations for the pharmaceutical industry. You will gain an in-depth knowledge of the zenon Pharma Edition and its possible applications.
- Overview of requirements for the pharmaceutical industry
- Basic structure of a project with batch archiving, trends and reporting
- Explanation of SQL exports for archived data and alarms
- Configuration of the Extended Trend
- Explanation of the zenon Batch Control module
- Configuration of the Recipegroup Manager