Ergonomics brings efficiency
Effective engineering, smooth integration into existing equipment, simple processes, quick on-site and remote maintenance - this is ergonomic automation. Using zenon Supervisor you can save on resources, increase productivity and efficiency. Of course, offering the greatest possible protection of data and equipment operations.
Open for integration - in new and existing systems.
Renew, without re-inventing the wheel. zenon Supervisor can be easily integrated into existing equipment or new machinery - increasing performance - without much effort.
- Quick integration into any existing equipment with over 300 available communication protocols.
- Drivers, variables and functions can be used again and again, thanks to advanced object-orientation.
- Templates and wizards for the creation of new applications with just a few clicks - without complex programming
Thus, equipment integration becomes faster and more efficient. Find out more about zenon Supervisor in our product catalogue or get in contact with us.
Intuitive and safe: zenon Supervisor
zenon ensures the successful integration of HMI/SCADA projects as well as efficient maintenance and adaptation to future requirements. This saves on maintenance costs, increases equipment availability and improves the entire system efficiency.
- Simple maintenance tasks are possible on-site
- Extensive remote tools enable effective remote maintenance
- Reload updated Runtime data without having to restart the Runtime thanks to the Hot Reload function
- A precisely configurable user administration enables exact role allocation
- Network encryption and tamper-proof documentation ensure maximum security
- Have an overview of all project versions via the project versioning
- The integrated history of changes allows complete traceability of all changes
Find out more about zenon Supervisor in our product catalogue or contact with us.
zenon - at home in many industries
Get the best out of machinery and equipment with optimal usability. Usability is most important for economic performance.