zenon Supervisor Training - 5 days (TR-SU) (CEE/ME)
11/06/2023 - 11/10/2023
09:00 - 17:00
5 days (TR-SU) (CEE/ME)
The zenon Supervisor Training course will give you an overview of the various functions in zenon. Working in a small group, you will get to know the basic structures in zenon.
In addition to the basic functions in zenon, you will also get to know the optional modules in zenon Supervisor and learn how to add these modules to your zenon project with little effort.
All training courses are designed to be interactive and guided by a moderator. You will have enough time during the course to apply the theory you have learned in practice. Training courses take place in our training rooms. Alternatively, upon request, one of our trainers can hold a training course at your office.
- zenon: no prior knowledge required
- Windows: basic knowledge is mandatory
- Automation: basic knowledge is beneficial
The zenon Supervisor Training course provides you with basic knowledge of zenon. You will follow a step by step process to learn how to use the Engineering Studio and how you use it to build a project. After just a short amount of time, you will be able to start this project in the Service Engine. We will introduce you to a range of engineering options in zenon. You will gain in-depth knowledge of zenon and the different ways to apply various modules.
On the last two days of the training course, you will gain an overview of the optional modules of the zenon Supervisor. You will learn about the additional modules of the zenon Supervisor and how to apply them to your project.
Day 1 - 3
- Content of the zenon Basic Training
Days 4 & 5
- Explanation of the Extended Trend and Recipegroup Manager
- Overview of the functions in the Historian and the archives in general
- Configuration of automatic line coloring
- Description of the Report Viewer and Report Generator
- Explanation of the Industrial Maintenance Manager (IMM), the Scheduler and time control
- Overview of VBA/VSTA and zenon Logic