For the control of complex facilities or production processes - for this zenon offers the capability to manage recipes. Good usability and maximum security are the basis of all functionalities of the recipe management in zenon. Bring more standardization, efficiency and security to your production operations.
Recipe Administration with zenon
With zenon Recipe Administration, it is easy to create, save and edit any desired number of parameter sets. You can define them for use at the process level at the press of a button.
- Standard recipes: administer parameter sets in a table view.
- Recipe variables can be changed and used directly in zenon process screens.
- Table form or logically grouped views
- Use of recipe variables in process screens
- For PC and CE
- FDA 21 CFR Part 11 compatible
- Status monitoring/progress bars
- Quick project configuration
- Fully networkable without multiple project configuration
- Versioning and status handling
zenon Recipegroup Manager
The Recipegroup Manager is an optional module that simplifies the administration of complex groups of recipes with the aid of many practical functions. Recipes can, for example, be grouped logically and format templates can be designed freely.
Advantages of the Recipegroup Manager:
- Table display for a clear overview of equipments for target/ actual comparison
- Numerous functions for the flexible administration of any number of recipes in zenon Runtime, such as: opening, writing, reading, overwriting, copying, duplicating, exporting or importing recipes.
- Import of recipe data from external data sources
- Reading in of current equipment values in order to save them in a recipe (teaching)
- Use of existing recipes as a template, recipe versioning and status handling, which helps users and saves time.
- The recipe status is linkable with the user administration.
- Supplied, pre-defined standard screens
- Changes in zenon Runtime can be read back in the zenon Editor at any time, to ensure you keep your project configuration up-to-date
- Updated data is immediately available everywhere via the network
- All functions can be triggered manually or can be called up automatically
- Intelligent logical functions that only need to be adapted to meet individual requirements
- Interlocking usable
- Comprehensive filtering capabilities (e.g. for visibility, filter texts or interlocking)
- Individual keyboards/input fields possible for each parameter
Recipes can enable considerable changes to the equipment to be made. zenon therefore offers sophisticated security mechanisms and access rights. You can control, monitor and log access to your recipes to ensure their correct execution.